Check Up @ Work
Workplace Mental Health Check Up
Every work environment can benefit from a comprehensive, integrated approach to:
- Recognizing and addressing mental illness issues
- Accessing support services
- Managing disability leave and return to work programs
- Providing workplace accommodations
- Creating healthy work environments
How does your workplace measure up?
Take our workplace mental health check up!
What is Check Up?
- Website developed by the Mood Disorders Association of Ontario (MDAO), Sunnybrook Health Sciences Center, Ontario Psychological Association & Ontario College of Family Physicians to encourage routine mental health checks, early detection, informed actions and better mental health outcomes.
- Screens for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder and panic disorder; assesses propensity, not just current condition.
- Offers fact sheets on disorders & related conditions, treatment options & guides.
- Highlights local psychologists, counseling, clinical resources, associations & support groups; provincial and national resources.
Why Check Up?
- Easy to access, in French and English
- Easy to use, screener takes less than 7 minutes to complete
- Easy to understand - straight forward, plain language
- Upbeat so as to normalize mood disorders
- Integrated screener, fact sheets and resources, leads to informed decisions