A $25 per year membership with Mood Disorders Association of Ontario includes the following benefits:
- Borrowing privileges from our library;
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter;
- Customized communications on events, programs and information specific to your areas of interest;
- Advanced notice of public education events in your community;
- Advanced access to seat reservations for events (such as the Art and Laughter Celebration);
- An opportunity to participate in consultative focus groups;
- Voting privileges at the annual general meeting; and
- A tax deductible receipt for your membership fee.
In addition to becoming a member, we hope you will also consider making an additional single donation or become a monthly donor to the Mood Disorders Association. Your donation will help us continue to provide the much-needed support to people, and their families, living with depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder. You will be contributing to our FREE support and recovery programs across the province. Over the past year, we have been able to…
- offer 896 peer support drop-in groups, through 36 affiliate members across Ontario, serving 97,809 individuals.
- provide 18 recovery programs across the province, engaging over 235 people.
- assist more than 3,899 family members and newly diagnosed young people, providing individual family counselling and bringing families together to create self-sustaining support models.
- deliver web-based resources attracting over 62,698 unique visitors annually.
- provide a toll-free telephone warm-line, answering over 4,935 calls.
To become a member, and to make your donation, please complete the secure form below. Your support is greatly appreciated.